rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
-11:53 AM
i wake my mom up again in the middle of the night cause there is this brown colour creature which invade my room yesterday... eee... so gross...Was creating my blog and editing the pictures for yf blog where it came to ka jiao me... hahaha... however, it finally was killed... but then eh, i have been sleeping in a polluted room...full of the bagon smell... but soon got used to it....
think eh... in this world, is also like that, at first we kinda dun get use to the things that are corrupted but being in it too long, we also sort of getting use of it, or being in it!!! Just like the bagon thingy eh...*Sigh* that is where the phrase: Everyone is doing it doesnt mean that it is correct... or sth like that... and that is where ppl see ct like why always trying to be different... so is hanging on to what is right, wrong in this world?? hmm... i dun agree... no matter what, i cant crucify Christ again and again... He not sian i also sian eh... but it is so hard...*Sigh* but thank God for he say we can do all things thru him who gives us stength=]
y are so many ppl nowadays having pre-marital sex... why has sex tat is intent for good, created by the Lord became pornography, pre-marital, fun, game, attention, masturbation, one night stand, satisfying of desire??? From this i really see what the Bible says when "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" or to say we degrade the things of our Lord... I know that all have struggles and desire, that is why we gotta stand firm against ourselves=b think i wanna to have a talk regarding this in yf eh... hahaha, quite sure my yf ppl will stand with me and hope we can help each other in this thing which has been open secret or hidden secret of each individual lifes, though i know is hard...*Sigh*
=b like this smiley... my supervisor taught me... haha... hmm...anyway, think there is a lot of mentallity that is so corrupted... i hope i am not in it as well eh...