rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
-11:55 AM
"You can never be in true love with each other, unless BOTH experience God's love. Always make a Triangle relationship a core belief"
Love="Intelligent willingness to do what is best for the other party" diffinitely, all comes from God...the intelligence to do what is good in the sight of God...
Joy=When will i get back the joy of spreading His words? xin ru zhi shui...
Peace=Prince of peace, U are in control... May U let me let YOU take control!!!
Rubbish ger i think i am... shall stop all my rubbish:p
Had tim sum for lunch... $133 ++ for 7 pax... my resi team they treat me cause i leaving... so nice... but i so tired... hahaha.. eat too much... they eat super little lor...cant believe it.. then i ate a lot... haix~ ate too much le... got tummy le, then some ppl will dun want me anymore... hahhahaha..ops!!!!
Just went to do some errant for my supervisor... then i walk to robinson road from here... not very far but not that near eh... then on the way saw this 2 pax wanna ask me to take my BMI... how much fats i have.. hahaha... then i just go ahead with it eh...then the ger say i got pretty eyes*shy*... hahahaha=b
My weight @ ard 4pm after a heavy lunch plus a toilet break = 48.65kg ard 107lb
Height=1.63m
Fats= 23.__ I forgot... anyway... 22 is very good, 25 is average... so i am at the average and good side...
then the guy keep asking me to buy the nutriention thingy... if anyone of u all interested i got his no... like if u all wanna gain or lose weight...hee... then i keep laughing there... hahaha... think it is rather funny, i tell them i no money to buy... and i usually dun care abt my health..ops!!! not good... shall do so eh...then the ger who say i got pretty eyes keep touching my hands, feels so weird... messed up my fur... hahaha... no lah.. but she really "mowing" lor... not touch... so eeeeee.....okie... watever the watever till the watever=]