rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, March 16, 2006
-11:42 AM
hmm... it is reception time again which means is my zou bo period... i realise my blog is very wordy eh... hmm.. shall put pics in later when i am back home... haha...
later there is a yf mtg regarding the programs eh... didnt know if i will be able to do a good job... then using the company photocopy the stuff i wonder is it very evil... i haven did it anw... hmm...
Oh ya... quite cool eh... yesterday winson asked me abt whether it is a sin to doubt God then today i read it in matthew...about how peter doubt when winds come and began to sink into the sea... hmm.. the verse??? i tell it to u all later... anw, i didnt get a conclusion to it!!! so it is a sin??? hmm... winson, if u know then u must tell me too k... hahaha!!!
Oh man... i am starting to miss this company... today is the last day i am going to see my supervisor, though i never talked to her one... but then i will sure going to miss her.. her name is eileen tey... T.T kinda sad to be leaving... i just knew of the office politics and stuff and i wanna get myself involved in it eh... like so fun(for the moment) but then i am going to leave... haiz... arh....i will miss this place, this life i think=]