rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Sunday, April 16, 2006
-11:21 PM
Learning and trying out drums from a super cool and stylish big bro, mr michel... hahaha!!! so patient and friendly always... hahah.. but i wonder if i ever able to master the skills... it is really kinda fun, but i couldnt catch the beat... then got all the errors and stuffs and laugh it off...:p
Yeah!!! Kaiwei, we shall strive together in this area eh... jiayoh jiayoh too... =) and was really glad that the skit turn out well, as i didnt really put a lot of effort into it despite i was so free=b... the fighting scene is yijie and me specially pa ka out one... hahahha... ops!!! then the skit a lot of "xiao chang"... keep laughing away man... gee~
Anyway, must also thank Kaien, michael, jieying and??? for the food=) like the times spend outside tradehub sharing and talking to one another, though i haven been talking to a lot of ppl, i will try eh=)
And after that, got a great supper too, though the cockles tastes real bad... and we wasted half a $12.90 ice cream, "Hei gen daz" watever u spell it eh... but should be pronouce that way... hahah... was sharing but we realise that it really didnt taste very nice , hence we cant finish it...so wasted eh... ARHHHHH.... i am broke soon...need a job eh...
then today,went jamming again... hahha... but today i kinda 'not on form' in every ways... hahah... maybe too tired le bah... but also didnt know why... Jiayoh jiayoh jiayoh wo...boo!!!
Ivy, Ivy, Ivy, Ivy..... Gee~ suddenly just feel like calling ur name:p