rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, May 18, 2006
-11:57 PM
Went Al dente with my bro after he fetech me from work
wanted to go 'Spagetties' or Thai Sharksfins Restaurant but then dun know wat time they close so we just go ahead to esplanade...
Now waking Yuhang from sleep:p... hee... naughty me... ...just wanna thank this sweetheart... He have been waking me up every morning...So nice rite...
Today he was at his army lecture, then couldn call me so just reach into his pocket and try to figure my no. and call me!!!
I was dreaming of some gorilla thingy then the girl gorilla didnt speak much but then the guy one is so super scary then keep shouting... then hear my phone ring... cause i dream i was calling merrilyn to tell her that i will be back for work late, but she never pick up the phone, so i was quite anxious to pic up that phone call... however, after i pick up the phone is still ringing... then....
I realise i was dreaming and yuhang was calling me on my hp as usual to wake me up...
cause i know he will call again, so i never wake up to pick up..hee... but i realise my hp alarm ring again... then i know i am going to be late... hee...
actually the main purpose i was going to say is that he made the extra effort to call me every morn no matter rain or shine...
thanks dear