rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
-2:06 AM
I shouldnt be blogging at this hour knowing that i am going to work tomolo eh... but really hope to share my life too...
Thanks God for my Job, a waitress in a korean restaurant at suntec, recommended by Mike's niece, Nicole. Going to start work with a overdress and overtight shoe later. Really thanks those who have been praying for me to find a job cause this is a waitress job and i could not work on weekends. And i can work only for one month till i go for the short mission trip...
THanks God that He gave me this chance that i could go on Mission trip. Really wish to see world out of my comfort zone... hope to learn and also in a way to be refresh and renewed again. Thank You Jesus!!!
Woke up cleaning the house then went for leaders mtg when we prayed together, then went badminton with pr chua and her family... her sisters and brothers with their child... it is so sweet and nice to see the unity they have as a family... really... then talked to siyang's mom... she is so nice... encourage me regards to my jaw operation... a nice sister to talked to eh...
Thank God for Yuhang cause today is the first time he send me a verse to encourage me=)really hope there will be more of spiritual sharings eh...that we will spur each other to go forth in regards to the things of the heavenly kingdom...
My choice although is made under pressure, but still give thanks to God that at least i face up to it and give an account to all. Dun know wat the future is about but then now, giving thanks that he is willing to work out the spiritual part of togetherness with me(Which i felt is the most impt thing eh)... May all bro and sis who read this pray for us k=)
I dun wish to say big things like we will be better in this way or wat eh... cause things dun work in our way but in God's way... and i will be patient to see the tip of this relationship being formed and working the best out of it=)
Thank God so much for all that have been thru and is going to been thru...no matter good or bad=)
Thanks God that Kaien is helping with the song booklet eh... suppose to be i in charge but i did nothing.., ops!!!
Really Thank God for all the Leaders of YF... YOU ALL ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB!!!KEEP IT UP K=)
Thanks God for Pr Chua, Wenguang and Yin Huan who constantly guide us, protecting us... Sorry i really couldnt take stress well... so in future need to dou dou mah fan ni men le:p at least to pray for us bah=) also for YF eh...
Thank God for Michel who so patiently teaching drums and though i stopping for a month, i will get back the passion i once had for it... the missing part k, Shi fu, jiayoh jiayoh!!!
Thank God for Jaron, somebody i never seen, never speak to and can say sort of dun even know!!! But i know somehow God works thru him to bless us=)
eh... like that type, i realise there is really more to give thanks about eh... but i tired le... so overall....
Yijie, Jieying, Kaien, Kaiwei,Michel,YiXiang, Siyang,KorKor,Jiancong+... jiayo in the jamming lessons okie... Use another thing to worship GOD!!!
Lingelongdingdong, Jiayoh in ur exams....
Zoey meimei, things are not so bad k... persevere and you will receive the crown of life that God promises...
Kaien, hee... can call me if u need to prac eh.. hahah... free after 10pm daily=)
Ah Gong, I do the song thing next time eh=)
and all sisters and brothers, i will be free from 3pm to 5pm daily, cause the restaurant close, so come suntec find me if want eh=)
*Pray for my mission trip on June 5th - 11th k... thanks... kinda look forward to that...
Thanks be to God!!!