rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, September 14, 2006
-3:01 PM


Is neither one-->
I actually wanted to get either one of these... nicey eh! but then, i calculated my amount of money after bills, tithing(including CPF) which I haven been giving this year, mummy's money, Yuhang's mum little present for birthday and my living cost for this month without taking any money from my parents, i decided not to buy!!!
Sorry Yijie, YiLe and Eunice, urge you all to give me the design then end up i pang sehing u all... If u all wanna get me a 21 birthday present then i dun mind lor=p i size 37 narrow... hahahha... no lah kiddin... Anyway, Yijie saw your tag... thanks girl!!! love u too!!! Study hard k.. then we can go play or work together for a few months before i go for that scary operation...Oh Ya, yijie, i hope we will really do the dance well for God as well... may He be blessed with out little offering of worship=)
Ops... my tooth hurt, it looks normal in the colour but i think there is this bend in or perhaps chipped off, it was so sensitive that it hurts even when i am drinking water! Is like when u go for "pu ya" then the dentist will drill ur tooth, then is like cold cold those kinda pain...but thank God only one tooth, then i still can eat!!!
Wondering if JY is okie... was suppose to meet up today but think she had stomach so bad she is seeing a doc now... "God pls be with her and ease her pain..."Yuhang meeting the brothers for steamboat, so happening the bros... see the effort=) Jiayoh!!!