rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, September 25, 2006
-10:50 AM

I am so tempted to eat crab though i am like broke...
owe hp bill of a 100 bucks... left with 200+ for 3 weeks; dun think it post a big problem though
Yesterday, I shared at church for both english and chinese service, pr chua commented that my shirt is too short then it showed my belly:\ Not really scared though, wake up 730 to rush thru the chinese translation as sat i was really too exhausted after the day!!!I didnt manage to finish it, i just direct translate on the spot for the last paragraph. been rather tired after work everyday...
Thank God for the brothers for the sister's gift, for the message, for the food... indeed it was a different sister day but the message really does help though many points forgotten... hahah... justin do post the summary in yf blog k... will really appreciated it. lots of new friends lately... thank God!!
Praise & worship next week, too many ideas that what i plan initially keeps on changing till i didnt know really what i wanna lead le... 2 pax have asked me to pray and choose, haven really been able to do so... i want to, i really hope to...pls pray for me!!!
Easily affected by people as usual... hmm... kinda hypocrite in my life i felt, only yh knows abt wats wrong bah... though i myself also dun understand the situation, he analyse it, so dun ask me what is wrong with me, ask him if u interested... =) perhaps i couldnt take a little stress at all...
Dance is left with 2 weeks, we 3 haven really prac together, the costumes haven finalised...oh man... so many things like no settled the feeling...
big pimple popping out in my nose... so pain...