rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
-4:42 PM

This blog is about The Mater without the The...
Why i like him.. cause he is innocent and though he did not have a good appearance, he is kind and willing to treat the proud lighting mcqueen as best friend and willing to trust him.
A simple act of trusting his friend, he got wat he wants in the end...
Next is he rabbit tooth... they are sooooo cute. With his daring attitude to wake the thingy in the field despite there is the red monster to chase him. And with his backward stunts, you never know wat a rusty and deserted car could do... =)
Oh man.... XJ tried to photocopy her face, too bad it turns out a black sheet of paper... so waste ink, and with the boss office facing the photocopy machine, i can say she is quite daring to do that... hahah... Yeah!! so fun...
And she say i like kindergarten kids cause my Bible and Water Bottle and Notebooks are full of their stickers. Actually I felt quite childish too but then i have paste them already, then just forget it lor plus i really kinda like mater esp when he has tooth like my bf... hahahha
Also, just hope this sat everyone could make it for the meeting which has been discuss so long le... hmm... Arh... so scary, the meeting... many times i think of it, i just had no ideas, Holy Spirit pls rain down on me and allow me to think like You, act like You and hold the Meeting like how You would...
Actually the past sat i met Pr Chua and Kaien for lunch... though i never really balance well my relationship with my role as a servant of God. I thought i am really quite narrow as i couldn really balance allowing me to love the 2 whole big thingy in my life. Now, i like both thing also dun really wanna work hard towards. That is kinda sad actually but really hope for revival, been thinking about the praise and worship on the 30th though, thinking the songs and stuff, hoping that the Spirit will work in me.
I truly hope that people dun think that because i have a bf, i dun need friends, my sisters, my brothers... I still need u guys... Yuhang is in army and we dun often meet, but i really hope that on sat and sun, u all will not hesitate to talk to us though we are sitting together or what, i know and understand that it is weird but i will try to get back the friendships that i have lost or miss out... specially on weekends, but nevertheless, i will try to give yuhang time also, as no matter what he is the one that is going to be mt other half. And he has all time been the one who had supported me and be with me no matter wat... Thanks dear dear!!! We will work in different ways k... I trust that when we put our piority right, God will bless us more than what we give in... k=)
May God bless us!!!
May the leader of YF be a good model in relationship from now on...!!!