rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
-2:51 PM
Hmm... waking up feeling sucky today!!! Been long since i have blog and i have decided to reduce the time for blogging this blog... perhsps onto yf blog more bah...
Perhaps people just want to complain and make themselves feel better through blogging, perhaps some just dun wish to communicate and the friends will know about their howabouts. me? for fun at first, but after Pr Chua post a question that is blog going to encourage people or stumble people... hmm... its my life perhaps i would say, but by jotting down the unhappy will make on emore happy, unable to forget, isint it?
For yf blog, i really like the encouragements from brother and sister, shows forth their passion for the Lord, that they are burning. For here, is just a personal thing, of craps, complains or sometimes waht i get out of QT...hmm... i still prefer my friends, those close ones who will not just read my blog to know about me, call me out for a drink or a chill out=)
Walking home from tradehub really makes me think, for good for bad? i didnt know...Just felt that my life circle is so small, thanks to buddy who replied my message, just a simple reply really mean a lot. yf, family, boyfriend, perhaps work(xj)... cant think or other life circle that I have been in.. That sad.. but above all else, one more, the most important, God... After the thinking, just know that if i stop serving, life will be empty, who else can i refer to beside all these? Not sure le...
Perhaps that is everyone life bah... I want my life to be filled again, to be filled with God, ministry and everything towards it. But will it beacuse it is i who want it make it even harder? or depending on the strength of God? the second one... I want to... Pray for me bah!!!
Yuhang, treat me so good but is it really so hard that the triangle we always wanted to be build so hard to have pointed angle? A proccess, one time thing? How are we going to serve? Where is He calling us? Will we go whenever He calls us to? Even to physical seperation? Thinking too much perhaps... ... pms bah!!!:p But when i see how sweet the missionaries are at NN, their serving together, i envy so much, living togehter with the common purpose which backing is the work of God...
Terwei wanna go Taiwan or Hk, but i cant go with him, felt bad, not that i dun want to, but then so last min notice, then no money also... sorry korkor...
ok... this is neither peter's nor paul's blog, as long as it doesn stumble i am still cool abt it... Go back reading useful blogs that will build the soul bah=)