rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
-9:30 AM
feeling sick, maybe i am normal or have always been feeling this way, but the dreams in the night though not haunting but is irritating that i keep on dreaming of stuff...
Ystd i remember i dream of a scene where it involves pr chua, jieying and dunno who... i know there is a "physcologist". Then I dreamt that Michel gave Jy a hello kitty guitar which the guitar is very special, the strings are soft, then dunneed to press really hard to make a noise... then is kinda cute... hee... then i dreamt pr chua saying that to learn a normal guitar is better then she give the 'eat rice' face... heee... weird arh...
Oh ya, i shitted today... hahaha....out of point i know, pretty sianz now, nothing to do, just one document in the morning... opps, later come a pile then i can fly, later there is coe bidding, i wonder if i needed to attend the mtg... then this friday i will be taking over Kia i think... Thank God kia cars is always not alot... but then, i will have lots of free time... hmm...
Jesus is all the world to me
Jesus is all the world to me,
My life, my joy, my all;
He is my strength from day to day,
Without Him I would fall.
When I am sad, to Him I go,
No other one can cheer me so;
When I am sad, He makes me glad,
He’s my Friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
My Friend in trials sore;
I go to Him for blessings,
and He gives them o’er and o’er.
He sends the sunshine and the rain,
He sends the harvest’s golden grain;
Sunshine and rain, harvest of grain,
He’s my Friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
And true to Him I’ll be;
Oh, how could I this Friend deny,
When He’s so true to me?
Following Him I know I’m right,
He watches o’er me day and night;
Following Him by day and night,
He’s my Friend.
Jesus is all the world to me,
I want no better Friend;
I trust Him now, I’ll trust Him when
Life’s fleeting days shall end.
Beautiful life with such a Friend,
Beautiful life that has no end;
Eternal life, eternal joy,
He’s my Friend.
I think this song is very nice because how the writer write the song=) like he will link the first 2 sentence together then form the 3rd sentence and such.... so nice rite... hee...The tune is like nice too...