rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, November 20, 2006
-9:40 AM
After 10.5 hr of sleep, the day is not as tiring, but because of the rain and my comfortable blanket, i am still late... the bus just ran off leaving me behind though i had ran. On the bus, this uncle loss balance and hit my head.I wrote a letter of complaints, not abt that uncle...(But won't be published)
Sometimes, i really loved sat and sun but some times, i really love monday to friday... I have never wanted to be a double person on what i do, but sadly i am. Why!!! beacuse there is just too much expectation that i had to live up with. Wonder will i lose my identity, but then, Paul say:"For me to live is Christ, for me to die is gain." He lost his identity, lost his comfort, lost what he want to do in life to live up to the calling!Paul is a biblical person... Don't expect me to be like him, else my letters might be published for future people to read and hang on in faith as well...LOL!!
Sadly agreeing that many times i am not ard those who needed me and wonder sometimes who will be the one who can truely accept me as who i am, not a hard-hearted person but a soft-hearted person who didnt really have any stong will to say no to people...
Felt that my relationships is so much being watched upon because my bf comes from a pastor family and little error wuld means ... watever shit... Just so irritating why she always comes to tell me this wherelse it should be a 2 person thing and i have to face all this shit alone...
Get the hell out of me! I am not some good girl that people thought i am...
My dear dear is just so nice! will i take all this shit beacuse of him? I had to cause i have started and there are no return...