rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, November 23, 2006
-9:10 AM
Thoughts filled my mind since the last page of Rachel's Tears
What a Jesus she would be;
How bright would she shines;
Back to her Father she had completed her race;
All accomplish beacause of that day.
Where guns and fear fills her school;
She was killed by fools
By "You know I do"
Loved life to her fullest not seeking the world,
The Love of the Father shown thru her,
Knowing her death did not put her to a halt
from reaching out to Jesus's loves.
The poor, the outcasts, the disable;
Seen the Jesus inside her.
He name is Rachel Joy Scott;
And the Joy fills her world.
Lived beyond the expectation given by the world;
Reason is grace and strength from above.
Feeling the heartbeat of Jesus is what she hope to have,
For life is not suppose to be what she is living now.
Knowing Jesus at the age of 9,
Committed to Him when 5 years pass,
People see a holy girl,
What she sees is a dirt below.
Images and what it has is just a facade;
for beyond the front she is breathing her last.
She used to be great in the past;
heart focusing on the thing that last.
Expectations build up when Jesus soften
when every part of the heart grew harden
The world became hers and hers alone
And she kicked Jesus out of the zone.
What can really makes a heart towards God last
Beside knowing the blood of His Son that He had cast
To bring upon the bridge once again
And cast out of her life Satan's fame.
She wanted to be who she is again,
And people will know her once again.
Perhaps people know her from within,
But the lies of Satan occupies her brain within.
Acknowledging the sacrifices of the Lamb,
The life that is not suppose to be in shame;
Shut the door of the faint
By the Words of the Saints.
Living the new life that Jesus gave,
She is a baby once again.