rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
-10:45 AM
There is a higher throneKeith Getty & Kristyn LennoxCopyright © 2003 Thankyou Music/MCPSThere is a higher throne
Than all this world has known
Where faithful ones from every tongue
Will one day come
Before the Son we'll stand
Made faultless through the Lamb
Believing hearts find promised grace
Salvation comes
Hear heaven's voices sing
Their thunderous anthem rings
Through emerald courts and sapphire skies
Their praises rise
All glory, wisdom, power
Strength, thanks and honour are
To God our King who reigns on high
For evermore
And there we'll find our home
Our life before the throne
We'll honour Him in perfect song
Where we belong
He'll wipe each tear-stained eye
As thirst and hunger die
The Lamb comes as our Shepherd King
We'll reign with him.
Well... this song is one which i have said in my previous blog... which i think is like very nice also... just got in on my way to work ystd... but when i go home, though i had put it that i will listen to the song again once i on my mp3, i switch to next the next song. Reason being, i was so irritated by an old uncle who tried to force his way across the bus, though i was on the phone and might not heard the "excuss me" but there is no reason why he wanna push his way wat, cant he just like tap me and stuff, somemore i dun think i so fat that he need to use so much strength can... haix... watever it is, it has passed... God still love him... I should too... didnt know why i have been rather irritated and impatient lately...arh...contradict with the song i posted yeah... The weird feeling of being sick still hasen left me... I still dun feel that comfortable, though it was better ystd, but today when i wake up, it came again... haix... later might be going to yh house for dinner... hee... i know i am kinda being selfish when he always accomodate to me but i seldom to him, somemore, when he book out, he would come and find me in the eve which is wehn his parents come home and he will have no time for his family... felt guilty of snatching his family time, so i made the decision to make him go home today...=) Ok... i admit i will only think of this like twice a month... the rest i will rather we go out and stuff... Actually his parents are really nice, and his mother cooking is like super nice lor... but then i still like kinda uneasy when i go his house, i wonder why... Is it winnie or what... oh man... half a yr le and i still think this way, is there something wrong with me=p hahahah.... ok... i am not really affected by it, so no worries... ...