rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, November 17, 2006
-9:28 AM
How 16thNov is spent...

This is like 2 plus in the noon where i just finish my show and ready to meet the birthday boy... Felt quite bad i drag till so late... but... he ask me to finish my show one... and though i have watched the shows before, the feeling of not working and slacking at home is really kinda comfortable... hee...

This is my first meal... Mr chua cook for me de... though not very nice...But the heart tastes like the most delicious seafood and anything on earth le... haha... Is weird why his birthday and yet he cook instead of me... hahha!!! I am just demanding... and after we clear up the mess he made, we went to venezia to have ice-cream so we are kinda full...

And then we walked all the way to Turf city and sit there till the yf ppl come along... Can see that Yuhang is appreciative for those who message him and those who come=D

Just so glad that he's my man... not demanding and never fails to be there for me...

Ok... Wanted to get this watch for him before i am broke, but then, i am broke too soon, so... no birthday gift for him, but am so glad that he is understanding. A little disappointed i didnt get him anything though... at least i finish the whole plate of fried rice k=D hee....it was not that bad lah actually... But he got a new crumpler bag, a new levi t-shirt, a new game and also; i shop with him for a new levi jeans=) Ok... i owe u one k=)
The whole day is not some SUPER SWEET 21 or some big event, but i hope he is happy with the simple day =) I seriously hope he does!!!