rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, January 18, 2007
-11:13 AM
Today is the earliest time i reached office in this whole year...
Later got sis outing at lot one... I thinking of i should eat hang's mom which means i will go after the gathering or just eat at the gathering... I miss his mom cookings again...
Today when i took the bus, hate it that the bus driver like dun wanna stop...i ran when i saw the bus already, is just that i didnt board when he first open the door, then when he want to turn away, i just manage to reach the bus stop... then he give me the mumbling irritated look... TIBS789R... This is the bus that John Coffey vomitted...
Then today Yi Jie meeting Eileen, i dun care, i am tagging along!!! hee.. =)
Been talking to buddy every morning when i am on my journey to work, kinda enjoy it... the time where i can leave aside the time truely for my sister... hee... hope u dun find me irritating.. hahaha...
Anyway, i didnt go for COE bidding ystd... Thank God... hahah...
I should save some money le... broke soon, no money to celebrate birthday and give tithings... ops... hahah... but i took off on the fri and monday when my bd is sat... hee... but fri morn is reserve with my man and the sun, if have i hope... we are too white le... hee...
Today i was shitting beside my boss... think there is sth wrong with her stomach and she used the pipe to wash her pipi... hee... well, its all hearing... hahah... when i came out i see her i little paisey...