rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
-10:09 AM
Going COE Bidding again... super scare of this... this is like one of the things which i am reluctant to do... perhaps i always have the mentality that Jennifer will always cover for me if there is nothing much...Haix... gotta go in again... With all the bosses and going to be stress over all the amounts and that we must succeed in the bidding and stuff... Actually i must really thank Jen for keep covering me... and protecting me in a way...
Hmm... Ystd is not a good day... poor poor yuhang is being scolded by me for being a bad shopper... Just kinda irritated that I am like shopping alone, he is not looking at anything, neither is he commenting much and such... is like i know he just wanna pei wo... but i am so bad, just because i didnt enjoy the shopping much then i scolded him... He never tell me also that he didnt like to shop in hot and crowded places, never told me that he was tired... how am i suppose to know rite...
But anyway, i know that he treasure me a lot... he endure my scoldings, endure the hot and crowded places just to make me happy... He didnt do anything in relate to that flying shit but i got angry out of it... If u were to hate me for being a bad gf, that be it! But i believe that my dear yuhang will still like me as i am... Or can u accept him as a good friend, a good brother for having this sort of gf and support him in his relationship?

Anyway, this picture i coup from Yijie blog, being our office wallpaper, dedicted to you.. my sweet boyfriend, Chua Caix2... Sorry for being unreasonable!!! But i can hardly control it... Just Sorry...