rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, February 01, 2007
-10:11 AM
Ok, why am i a man, because the person who is going to show me abalone in underwater world is a girl, hence i will be the man lor... hahahah....
Well, had an nice time sharing with ling ystd with yuhang... like it everytime, any bro or sis, could dun care abt the fear of being lightbulb thingy and talked to us, that is sweet... cause many times u all never were=) We also enjoyed the times where we can talk together and share together like 3 or 4 good friends coming together, no left out=)
Oh well, it seems like i have accepted the fact that i am broke for my bd... but is okie eh, the most impt thing is who u going to spend it with... And furthur more i guess i will be into full timing in Cycle and carriage=) hee... gotten used to it le...