rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
-10:22 AM
Today was a better day for me, got over the monday blues...
Met Zoey ystd after work, she is like so pro can, do homework on journey... Nowadays is really hard to be a student, so many stress and stuff... hmm... this shows singapore is getting faster and faster, busier and busier...
First i must admit this batch of EE students are very encouraging, by their memorising of the lesson, from very not sure to kinda good. And Sihui is like wanting to improve which is encouraging, cause i wrote that she need to memorise the verse and she ask Rebecca to counter my remarks after a week=) somehow, it is just nice to see them this way, it is just that they have to improve on their practical... is really one of the better batch=) Also manage to better communicate with Hannah and HuiQi=) hee...
Ok, i know i should let L speaks more then Kira... instead everybody heart, i believe have these 2, L= Logic, Kira = Emotion, desire... hmm, Kira have got hold of me for long, I should have let it go...
Next, just wanna thanks my sweet caicai... he woke me up every morn as usual. But he really make a good alarm clock. I once complain that he sounded tired when wake me, then he tried his best to sound awake and lively though he just woke up as well; i told him that everytime i will get back to sleep, and today, he keep pushing me to sit up and stuff, but the he was cute, cause he keep saying ,"Sorry but i had to do this, WAKE UP!!!" hee... so sweet... Thanks Dear... I will really try not to be late for work... hahaha...