rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
-11:43 AM
Before one reaches 21 = Excited, parties, expensive presents, lots of friends
After one reaches 21 = Normal, Old, time passes so fast, love ones stay!!!
I have been 21 for 3 to 4 days, can watch R21 shows but dun think i would watch it, the porn, the horror, the gore... Still like Fairy Tales though...
Mr Chua Cai Cai, Pls be reminded that you have not pass me my B & B yet... thanks... hahah... no lah, can take your time, wait till i've packed my room perhaps...
Okie, i spend the day before at sentosa and the day at east coast=D Fun!!! not bad lah... not very big thing i would say, but i seriously enjoyed my date and the yf time, thou mostly is with Rebec, but haven been talking to her for a long time, and i sure missed all these moments with her=) The whole thing is quite cute especially when Yixiang, rebec, Huilin, EnEn, and Lingling got me a chilli- crab "Cake". That was soooo thoughtful and sweet!!! Thanks Sisters and bro=)
Also, gotta thanked the bros who sit with me, they are MinQuan, winson, Jiami, sinLiang, Jaron and Dear dear... did i miss out who??? Winson treated me drinks and the rest got gong gong and other food ...of course it is shared cause i wun be able to finish everything for sure... But really felt appreciated... Thanks!!!
Course also thanks Jieying & Michel who went looking for Yuhang with me and though they cycle double bike, they are slower than me... HAHAHA... ok, stop being haolian!!! Then there is this ivy card... so sweet!!! Really like that story about ivy and JunJun=) Thanks... Also the twinnie's dress, both pretty give one, of course i will treasure it... but is really pretty also, thanks... the twins... !!! hmm... also wanna thank you Rebec, for opening up once again and that i have a great sharing and roller-blading session with u=)
The biggest thanks must go to my deardear, he couldnt sleep well for the past days... too stress??? And he was so cute, when he went to the underwater world with me, seeing the fishes, Big Big mantou, and putting together the puzzle, which i once mentioned with Rebec that whoever gives us the puzzle that we chose, we will marry that person, remember??? hahah... well, though i forgotten which exact puzzle i have chosen, still am grateful to Chua Cai Cai!!! THanks...And also, he was sweet to have the thought of printing a picture of abalone to put it on the wall of the underwater tunnel that we went. WHY!!! coz he wanted to show me abalone underwater but in the end he didnt do it, actually if he really does, that will be so sweet and kinda stupid with all the tourists walking around .... But glad he even has the thought=)
Pics will be posted later bah=) Thanks to my angels that day=)