rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
-10:40 AM
Back to work, and i just had a supposed-to-be lion to greet me Happy New Year and it took HongBaos from me... Well, Guess i just didnt want to be Anti-social, not for luck or wat!!! Cause all is in the Hands of the One who holds eternal future...
Went to my mom's side on the second day, guess it is all pretty weird, as we stay a while only, perhaps my relatives are not prepared to see my future husband yet... hee, but all went well i must say... we got lots of hongbaos from 4 side of relatives. But this also means that we need to save and save...
Ok, the lion is finally leaving the office. The lion will like bow 3 times, then take the orange and the hongbaos which is inbetween the mandarine orange, then return the orange then move to the other table... New year mood bah...boast a bit but i am more curious in knowing how China would celebrate their new year after sis lui wei mentioned it in her sharing/sermon on sunday...
Just went to bainian with CNC biggest boss Mr Cheah Kim Teck also.. well, didnt know what else to say, so we just went in and came out, but he sure have a luxurious office... Had an buffet lunch and Yijie is not around... I am bored... it is not even noon and I am bored... Wat to do?
Later there is dinner still at parkway, so far can... i wonder how i go home... but thanks to Yuhang, i know i wont be bored on my journey back home... dear eh, jiayoh for your advance test later k=)