rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, April 13, 2007
-9:28 AM
its friday the 13th and though i have took 3 bus to work today and was late, i have to admit, somehow it is not a bad thing...
okie, i miss 970 by 10 steps away, then despite waiting, being patient and submitting to the fact that i will be late, i took 77 in order to chase the 970 in front.
In side my heart been telling and asking God, what He wants me to learn? haha... to be patient? or because He love me, He will stop time for me... then again, too selfish...
Was suppose to alight at Holland V but i miss 2 bus stop, somehow, my legs are reluctant to move.. from that current bus stop, i need to cross the road, and then walk under highways to the other side of the road and i took 106 in thinking that at least i will go to somewhere familiar where i could change a bus. Perhaps ppl will feel irritated but i didnt...perhaps i have been thinking, the most i am just late...
oh ya, ard Holland V there, the song on my mp3 was playing sth relating to God's grace every morn... then i thought... hmm.. Lord, how to see it at my point.. but i realise, it is easy, I just have to look outside the window, that is His grace, His Love, isn't it=)
Then i saw 970 behind the traffic, i alighted and took 970 again... and when i sat down, my mp3 was playing the song " The Solid Rock" .. Hahah... then i smiled. Well, God i know Your are the Solid rock and you are the Almight God, because of all this little thing ain't worth me doubting You=) Somehow, what i feel is not so much of God teaching me sth, or He trying to show sth, but i sense a closeness, like somehow He is playing with me.. (That's the feeling) Haha...
When I reached my workplace, this thought, hmm... do i know God more? then the verse i had been mediating this week pop out...
"Before I was afflicted, I went astray, But now i obey your commands" Psalms 119:67
Well, wow... I understand... Be Patient? haha
Anyway... Ystd i had been very tired, though suppose to support Charles in a way but i have been looking lerthagic... sorry charles and those bros and sis who are ard... I took a plastic bag by mistakes and was so shocked but thanks CaiCai put it back for me... hahah... ARH... so paisay...
Then the worse thing is the taxis driver that took me yu mike and vince... He was so rude can... i had a hard time forgiving him but guess God wants us to love, and my theme for tml worship is Love, so i really struggle a bit before i could get to sleep. But thanks Yijie for praying for me, God answers=)
And also, I really see a change after i decide with ling that this week we are going to pray for the same thing, our heart's concern... i felt the Love...
Yu message me this verse sometime earlier this week "Hatred formed dissension but Loves covers all " or sth like that, well , i think it is very true(how can i say the Bible's not true anyway) but i realise to obey the word. we got to constantly pray=)