rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, May 04, 2007
-10:12 AM
Oh man... i really feel that i am old already...
Tonight there is night cycling and the idea of not sleeping bothers me...
Okie... Guess I am old after all, not as in the physically cause i know kaien older(hahaha)
But my mentality eh
After all, I have been in working environment for more than a year...
I still love my school!!!
I know that once i reach there tonight, everything will be fun.
I love fellowship, the bros + sis!!! lovable people.
Anyway, I just ate a slice of papaya, bee hoon with fish cake and i am now eating yogurt for breafast.
That is a lot i must admit...
eat until i am super tired already...
Had a little miscom with Rebec... haha... wanted to know how much i appreciate her
but i think my english is getting worse(haha)
anyway, things cleared, love you babe.
Gotta say i must thank my dear buddy also.
Wondering how work will be like without her..
Can say every morning is our talking time... thru message
then when i am bored at work she will msn with me...
Can say She will never be absent.
Thanks babe!!!
Yuhang has decided he want to take ACCA le.
and he should be going down to register with his sis tml.
Jiayoh my beloved boyfriend.
Study well, then can earn a living, then can support me mah... hahaha
But watever the watever, God made a way for you, hasnt He?
Praise be the almighty Father forever and ever
I got to get the songs for P & W out by sun, kaien said...
" Lord, what sort of worship u like? "