rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
-2:04 PM
Finally, today is the last day of registration for the month... Sales rep have been busy sumitting their documents and stuff... so tiring i must say...
But...
I was ill so i took half day medical leave on monday, leaving jennifer to cover my work again. and the thing is that there is a lot of doc coming in on that day. Hee... was so glad that once i told yu that i was sick, he came down to fetch me to cck, to see my company doc(its free)...
then after that went home and rest.
During the eve time, some of the yf bros and sis went to the battle.. so proud of u people. though we couldn say we win another soul but lets not give up. so sorry i was not able to join u all...
Yep... last week i went to "Aston" is i had spelt correctly. Its a place where served nice beef... steak. i had the pepper steak at $10.90(the middle second pic) yu had stirloin (middle first)$10.90 and mike had some black dunno what what which the obviously the last pic at $33.++...
Not really ex but the next day i had sore throat.


Then we had sisters day last fri...hmm.. we played musical chair, and the winner is le and wins... hee. then they got sabo... wins is suppose to make le laugh but he didnt have to do much... haha
then we had guessing games where i am suppose to act as sinliang.. and justin lee act as me... hmm.. well, its like a trademark i like saefood.. but... actually there is a lot of ppl who like seafood too k... hee... lets see some of the pic...
Me with the sisters


The present bros gave us... nicey!!!

The Bro singing songs for us but ops i forget the lyrics...

And this are the twisties:


Not forgetting the my sweet and dear sister with her bf=)

Yep... those are almost all the pics i took, didnt take a lot of pic though...So if you are not in it, then too bad... haha...
Yep... and after yf i went home... i didnt want to eat the silver cafe food... i will love to spend the time talking to my bros and sis though but i kinda uncomfortable already, like feverish feverish like that.
I took a cab home with yuhang of course. He never fails be there for me and support me be it i am mentally or physically down... and i know he is working on the spiritual part=)
yep... to say sun, i give thanks=) thanks huilin for her ai xin lime juice and the sore throat medicine. it really works... just that the cough goes away, the flu came in...hee... but still.. thanks thanks thanks...and thanks ling for ur care note... so long never received one le=p hee~