rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, June 21, 2007
-8:52 AM
Heyhey... issnt this picture cute? hee... got 3 little bread girls...i like the second one.
ystd i have super 'bad luck'

if there is this term in christianity, refering to many bad things happen but yet, they could be trials from God.
1) when i went to work, i was a little late. ok, this is my fault
2) when i was keying the COE, i keyed the wrong name and i didnt save, i just transmit.
3) NDC called saying my surgeon wanna see my bitting point.
4) Thank God i have the time-off given by my superior but then...the nurse had actually put 2 patient on that time slot and i am one of them.
i waiting for an hour b4 i can see the doc for less then 5min.
5) i took a cab back and i was a little late..
6) when i was back, i realise the cheques last friday when i am suppose to banked in was not opened by the account personal cause i drew the envelope and it was mentioned it was too pretty they didnt know to open it or not.
7) when i brought my mom to the optician, 2 optician said that i should bring my mom to the specialist cause even they put 1000 degree for her, she couldn see wherelse her eyes are supposed to be only 500 degree. we went to 2 optician to varify it.
dad ask me to buy eyes drop for my mom, then he mentioned it will be ok.
8) my dad and mom is coughing and i realise my dad eyes have sth like the white blur thingy on his eyes. he couldnt see properly too...
9) i fall down when i am in the carpark. nothing serious, cause i was wearing long pants. i walked halfway then i just knelt down... my legs were wobbly...
10) then on the way back,, just a right turn we are soon to be home, but my dad choose to go one big round, perhaps he is not used to that road.
11) It is my sup bd but yet i didnt dare to wish her and also i didnt get anything.
So many things happening in just simply one day eh.
for Yuhang, also...
his kids got one super naughty, a spoilt brat and he is trying hard to let him understand that he should earn his way.
But somehow in the midst of all these things, i know that our almighty God is working, and willing in this situation.
How to see:
I am quite tired to anaylse but then first, my work stuff are all settled by my sup...
well, that is one thing i should give thanks abt... for such a nice and wonderful sup who keep covering for me.
She help me settle the COE stuff and also she settle the accounts stuff...
then as for the rest, perhaps things could get worse, but somehow this is a stage which just plainly affects my mood of the day so is still fine...
Today dad fetch me to work.
He had grown old...
i wanted to fulfill his dreams of driving a benz and living in landed properties but guess that will be real hard for me to fulfill as well...
Thank God for my dad, he seldom scold me or raise his voice nowadays as well...
I love him...