rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, June 04, 2007
-9:57 AM
just past saturday we had evangelism day. well, a load of my shoulder.
we combine with JYF on that day and i thought that it was quite a nice time.
Coming up is Father's Day by Jaron and Yuhang.
Sat i also brought a TV from akira sales. Winson warn that it wun last.
I know it is not v reliable, but i am urgently in need for a tv.
2 of my house tv are spoilt and i watch show till my lappie speaker got sth wrong.
Anyway, it is cheap, $178 for a 21 inch.
Thanks to yuhang for helping me carry the tv.
And then Sun was a funny day, i cut hair with 4 other people
caicai, genhong, vincent and kairen...
hee~ then after that we went to let praise arise, but we are late.
Sorry besty, i miss ur solo. but i bet it was good, cause i remember u always play it back then=)
then after that we went for johnson duck. hmm.
the weather is soooo humid.
after that me and cai went home to watch qiang jian, another hk drama, then ended up we didnt went for rev tong bs.
Heard from Rebec that it was good. I bet it is eh!!!
But sun is such a .......... day. the next day gotta work.
Anyway, jyf is going to have street e on abia bd. hee.. all the best. For God's kingdom.
I am going to my op soon, and yes, the price is cheap, but ppl questioning makes me doubt my doc. whether i am going to have an intern to operate on me. i know they ask out of good will. I will go ask my doc. hah anyway, thanks for your concerns but i will try my best to pay for my own medical fees...
yep=) pls pray for me k. guess it is not a big change but somhow it might be. Oh, i shall learn to dress modestly too.. guess clothing will be a factor in a relationship=) be a good gf in all manners eh=)