rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
-10:10 AM
this is one of the show i watched last week... it is just 1 and a half hour can, and i spend 9.50 bucks for it... but somehow i think is quite worth it.

last fri i had half day off...went to great world after my new dentist, michael mah, seen me...
he was still saying that he felt uncomfortable that i am going for my operation so soon. but no choice i think.. i have come to a point where there is no return.
just hope that my lab trial will be approved. cause they are doing 3 cuts on my bones, hence they need to test it in the lab. if the thing fails, then i have to postponed my surgery.
This girl here is called, adelene, she is the temp staff after yijie. she is cute lah.. but somehow my talks with her is quite limited. haiyoh, who can be compared with my cherry sitting beside me rite. but anyway, yep, just a show of her face.

This is my toothbrush i put in office, it will come to use after my lunch everyday. hmm... well. think it is so cute, gotten by ruijun at the camp. i like it cause it can stand=)...
Yep... I am amazed how the present that me and yu gave yixiang can let us pondered so much. it is like a lock thing. with something in the middle. i just cant figure that out.
well, ystd i had the whole day off, went to my surgeon from morning till noon, then after that went changi to show my face and stuff... then after that back home. not much fun involved beside the fact that my everyday is made sweet and interesting with the companship my my darling=) i seldom call him that anyway. cai cai is better.. haha...
my family calls yuhang cai cai too.. then they will like, where is your cai cai? or goes your cai cai wanna eat this or that... so sweet i like it...
kk... gotta go key coe le...