rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
-10:25 AM
many of yf ppl are busy with the children camp, but i couldn go, as i need to work
guess this camp is going to be pretty interesting.
Jiayoh Rebecca, Ling, Jieying and all the bros helping out as logistics...haha & many others
ystd ate a lot with kaien, and huilin.
we ordered:
1) Dolsot Bimbimbab
2) dul gok gi (Rice Cake)
3) Toufu Soup
4) Beef soup
5) Korean maggie mee
that is it... total cost: $31.70
then after that, we went to see kaien's new house... wow... though it seems a little small for those bungalow type style but it is very well-decorated.
Anyway, i think it is a town house- acc to kaien.
But the best part i like about the house is the flower tiles in the toilet. that is soooo pretty.
kaien's room is the second thing that caught me.
with red wall and wooden built-in cupboard, and deco, it made it very nice.
The taste is more to like cozy plus modernise. actually i didnt know how to describe...
well, after that , kaien and huilin waited with me for yu as yu house is just op kaien's new house..
hee~ then he accompany me to wait for a cab then i took cab home..
too tired ystd, perhaps i dint got my 8 hrs of sleep the day b4.
my dad considering to sell my house as well i think. hmm. i didnt want to move of course
i love toh yi. but then other factors play a part too.. haiz..
i wanna move to somewhere got a lot of buses which can reach my workplace and got friends w me.
best to teck whye.. haha... but then is so far from my workplace.
watever! but best is i stay put though my house got lots of lizzards' shit and it is dirty and stuff...
but i still love it here=) the environment. so peaceful. and it is on higher ground.. haha