rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, July 12, 2007
-8:32 PM
Today, i drew my blood... very tired...
it is 6 days left where i had to go for the surgery.
I had choose not to think about it, but sometimes, the thought abt it will trigers me...
i fear the moment where i had to lay there on the bed with doc and nurses looking at me!!!
i fear the opening of eyes where my look might be different.
Today, God protected me... He grant me good health that i could proceed with the pre=admin checkup and the autologous blood test.
He have been faithful and guided my steps through...
Thank God who gave me wonderful parents who are so worried for me, and they ate breakfast with me before my dad fetch me to SGH for the tests..My mom stayed with me till yu came where she went to work. And they are so worried...
THank God for kor kor who have took leave to come to hospital to accompany me next week...
Thank God for Yuhang who have been with me thoughout the whole process... He never fails to be there when i needed him...
This is what he says: "The girl that i will love forever regardless of what will have a change of look!"
Thank God for my dear sisters who always remember me in their prayers. Give me words of encouragement when i needed...
Thank God for Pr Chua, who helped me lots with the housing thing and also give me supports by praying and guiding me!!!
Thank God for yf, for those who prayed for me and for the wonderful times i have with you all!!
Thank God for the church, who prayed for me... thanks...
Thank God for yu's parents, for the wonderful food her mom cook that i could enjoy before the one month abstain of food and also the dad for nurturing such a wonderful son...