rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, July 05, 2007
-11:04 AM
HAPPY! SHALALA!!! It's so nice to be happy, shalala...
hee... rite now, this moment, i am quite happy...
i just poo... yeah=))))
hee... not that i haven been doing it for days but i am glad everytime i manage to do it without bleeding...
Its God blessing. plus lots of papaya perhaps...
anyway, another thing worth happy abt now!!! cause there is an agent giving the price of 600k for my toh yi flat... ppl who came before knows the condition rite...hee~ but anyway, the agent coming to see it today.
Then i found this flat in jalan teck whye which is 5 room and not too ex but the great thing abt it is that if i really ever move in, then i will be the neighbour of YUHANG Dear; KAIEN bestie; Pr Chua, mike didi... hahaha...
thinking abt me makes me high eh... hee~ then coming to think that this will serve as a opportunity for my parents, my kor kor to come to know ct ppl=)
But somehow things always dun go according to plan, but right now, i am just happy... just thinking abt it is good enough=).... Lets see where God's lead in this property thingy.
yep!!! Been studying the character of Stephen... He is really a God-centered man... respect...
hee~ i just hope i am not the sanhedrin.yup!
Heyhey! actually coming to think of it, if there is a stephen in our midst, i thought that would spur the rest to be like one too.. sadly to say i am not the one eh, but sometimes i also gotta learn to be submissive as not everyone is perfect. see the calling then the person? wondering if this mentality is right.
But question will come... like paul, he last time very evil, but once he changed, his dovotion changed totally, but then in nowadays context, things are not so, even if ppl come to Christ, there will still be points where somehow they might not seems faithful (for some only including me). Well, but i do hope that God a raise a leader in our midst who can make us work in little ways that will contribute to the KOG...
Cheers... whatever, there is a sister gatherine latter, wondering what is Rebecca going to cook for us.. hahaha...