rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, July 06, 2007
-9:05 AM
I am like super sleepy and tired today...
I didnt have 8 hours of sleep ystd.
the sis gathering ends at ard 11...
kaien dove me back
talked to my parents abt the house thing
slept at 12pm...
too tired to wake up today
Dad drove me to work...
oh man... i wonder if this missing of sleep will affect my operation... i felt weak today...
my eyes couldn open! there are 'flam' in my throat...
Okie, as for the property thing, chey! is one word.. my dad signed an agreement "exclusive right to sell" with the agent. so if the agent manage to sell my house within 3 month with 55oK then we will sell it..
they have went to jalan teck whye to see the houses there and i think they liked it.. the space and everything... there is one 5 room going at 29oK... but doubt the owner will wait for us. hee.. then my dad was like making fun of me, saying that yu house is near there so easier for me and stuff...
actually, if my parent moved there then it is really convenient for us in future, be it married or not. but somehow, i wanted teck why is also because of the MRT... i wanted some asset that is worth sth.
ok... so after this incident, i thought that property agent really earn alot eh... 5 digit figure if they can sell a property... but after a little evaluation with yu, i realise i cant be in this line... with facing all sort of customer and such. if u ask me if u were to evangelise to all sort of ppl leh?, hmm.. at least i have more motivation...
hee... i know money works wonder and i will loved to be rich, but somehow money cannot buy everything... hee~
I love my boy!!!