rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
-3:52 PM
hee... i have been blogging from morning till now.at work.after this i shall go read the bible, udate my dating record (which is a book that stores all the movies and stuff between me and yu)and then play sudoko.haha.nothing much at work eh.

I watched Balls of Fury with yuhang ystd. I don't really like it beside the fact that Maggie Q is super hot. But it disguist me that she have to kiss that randy daytona... eeee... thinking abt it spoil that show. After we came out from that show, yu was saying Maggie sure get the highest pay for sacrificing her kiss...
This show is super lame lor... i think i am those kind that cannot appreciate this kind of humour. I also cannot appreciate simson also....
Now i am into another show which falls on sat night... Hana Yori Dango. Japan casts. Basically i like the plot and this time round the dyomji they use also have curly hair, just like the cartoon...hee~ i like the cartoon version too... hee~
let me share sth disguisting... just now i was wondering why my colleague they are so enthu in looking at a hp... then i realise they are watching the porn of a boss with some suppose colleague but they couldnt figure out it is who. oh man... heard that the boss also post it up on you-tube. and for your info, my company got lots of boss... just kinda sad that this one here stores his private collections in his company computer and it was spotted and i bet he didnt know that the video was on the loose...
At first i was like, what are u all watching then they say i underage, then i say i 21 le k... haha... but in the end i didnt watch... kinda gross!!! and i know that person... eee..... haiz... actually eh, to post it to the news then i might get a free phone, haha but no lah, i am not so evil... =p