rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
-2:25 PM
Hee... this is my before and after:
Bored at work...
This picture here show what the surgeon had did to my jaws...


And this picture here show the process of the braces... If you look carefully, u will notice that at first both my uper jaw and lower jaw are locked... that is about 1 to 2 weeks. then i had to take liquid diet.
then after that , the doc remove the rubber bands but i still have to put on a transparent plastic thing to hold my bitting point. and the rubber band u see in the second picture helps me to do it. then i can only take porridge and liquid item.
After that is the removal of the plastic thing. And also. i have remove the metal plates that holds my teeth together in the 4th picture...
The doc says that i just have to wear the braces for 1/2 a year to 9 months which plus the appointment delay. think gotta wear the braces for a year.
hee...