rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, October 08, 2007
-11:40 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IVY!!!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to Ivy!!
Happy Birthday to YOU=)
Today is Ivy's 21st birthday which means another one joining the adulthood...
I remember when i was young, i thought of myself being 21.
I then imagine what will i do when i was 21.
But when i am really there, it somehow feels just like another day.
Anyway, Ivy dear, hope you enjoyed ur day today and in the following days be blessed by our almighty God=)
Yep...
ystd i seen the human trafficking show again. tiring i must say. 3hrs
hmm... ystd watched it with some of the yf members... this show sure out off negative atmosphere in the air.
that is kinda depressing and plus the incident at the cafe kind of disgust me.
I am just kinda surprise that this kind of service attitude can survive in such a competitive business world.
Kind of pity them in a way but that is their choice of investment.
I have already had an issue with the food there, just simple not my taste.
But with the attitude given i am almost sure i will only go for the sake of ppl or maybe not at all.