rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, October 11, 2007
-11:46 AM
Angry eh...
Just now there is this china girl who called me saying she is now in hongkong and that i have won a lucky draw of US$80,000.
Actually the first time she called, i did the survey with her, she is from dunno what boh lan furniture which is intending to open their outlets in singapore and malaysia.
The second time she called, she ask if i am at the expo of KL. then i asked her the exact location then she dunno say what then hung off.
Then yuhang told me all this are bluff one...
then just now she called, i conference the call with yuhang. though he never say anything. but he heard how unreasonable she is and pls... wanna cheat ppl, pls learn some english.
She asked me for my chinese name then i told her. she understand.
LinXiao: (In chinese) how do u spell your English name.
me: joanna
Lx: gong???
me: is j for japan...
lx: g? a b c d e f G???
no: is J for Japan...
this went on for quite a while k...
then in the end i realise she want my hanyupin yin.
is okie, i gave it to her.
Then yuhang start burning up and keep anyhow press... cause i gave her my birthdate..
I didnt want to lie... i just wanna see what she has in mind.
Then the moment she asked for my i/c, i flar up..
me: sorry i am not comfortable to give ic
lx: then it is very hard for us to process, to confirm your identity
me: in that case give, the prize to someone else.
lx: why eh?
me: i am not interested and i don't want the prize.
lx: but why eh?
me: cause in my country we heard of ppl making this kinda call and expect the person to give the account no. and ended up getting cheat.
lx: pls don't think it that way, a company have to go thru legal means and we are not those kinda of cheater.
me: i didnt say u all are cheater just simply i am not interested in the prize, pls give it to other ppl.
lx: even if u dun take, we also cannot give to other ppl, cause got your name.
me: in that case, give it to charity.
lx: .....
Then she blabbered a lot of stuff which she say too fast and agitated that i couldnt understand.
and all the conversation is in chinese...
I also asked her if they got website. she mentioned yes then i ask for the company english name, then she say they don't have english name... they have only chinese name...
Flaw:
1) Company nowadays at least have an english name.
2) 3rd prize is US$80,000 meaning the company is super rich, then why open only one in sg and kl
3) they expect me to go down to collect the prize. they knew i am in sg. hence surely it will be done with bank transfer.
Too angry to think of more...
i just told yuhang, i give my name and birth date will they come and kidnapped me=p hee... too engrossed in the human trafficked show... i know i think too much... hee~