rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, November 26, 2007
-4:45 PM
Today is a boring day.
Nothing much at work.
Waking up having a weird feeling.
Guess its around the time of the month again.
weekend have been okie...
with Wenguang leading us through the church memorises with the help of some quiz.
Can't really recall all the memorise back then.
With Karen; without much thoughts in what we do.
Guess those are the more memorable time of church life.
I manage to wake up early on sun
but i went for english still. late for chinese
I watched Tian Zou Zi He by Cai Shao Fen during this waiting and eating time.
I cry lor...
I think i have watched this show for more then 3 times.
Still the part then the husband tell her that he will cheer for her
at the other side of the rainbow touched me.
The other thing that is so sweet is that when she cried and ask where is God in the midst of all these she is going through.
God showed her faithfulness and rainbow for her to continue her walk in life.
Practice for the skit is slow.
I haven got any of the props and stuff ready yet.
Somehow felt that there is still time.
on the other hand, i know i need to meet up with the actors more to perfect the roles.
tired. monotonous... or however u spelt it.
I wanna change...