rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
-3:35 PM
Today is not a nice day at work. Been scolded for good will.
I was suppose to take IC from accounts dept then there was this girl, evelyn seow
She was not being nice at all.
she help me get the i/c from the personnels:
evelyn: Pass me back the I/C after u have photocopied it.
Me: Do you all have a copier here, i will just do it on the spot then i return u the i/c
evelyn: of course lah
It was nothing but it was like i was suppose to know that they have a copier. How would i know!
Then after i completed the photocopying, the personnel whose ic i photocopied was right in front of me, hence i just return it to her, thinking that even if i pass to evelyn, she will pass it to them also... i simple thought she was beeing kind wanna help me return to them.
me: Hi, i have return the ic to them already.
Evelyn: i told you to pass them to me already.
Me: Oh, sorry, you want me to get them back for you?
Evelyn: Dun need eh, why u dun know how to listen to instruction one.
I was like shocked.
Never expect ppl can be so rude. she can just tell me nicely the reason.
Her attitude is like i am her suboordinate or what.
I dun deserve this lor.
spoil my day.
Rude and no manner woman.
I am simple just pissed by the fact that i meant for good.
She can tell me the reason straight. not cleared in her speech and expect me to do things in her way.
forget it. the more i talked abt it, the more pissed i get.
This are the pictures i took with my new phone.

A rainbow i see with yuhang by my side. it means of God's covenant with mankind. that is sweet.

This is the first time my dear dear drove me back home after a dinner at his place.

We had soul garden last friday. to brighten up my day. end up being too full.

this is the Christmas tree at taka. very tall right. we are at bus stop level. think is 3rd level.
Anyway, i am going for ala-carte buffet later... hee=) hope that it is nice, so far... at lion city hotel.
Despite of my swollen eyes, i still wanna eat all i can. And because of that swollen eye, i took half day mc to see the doc ystd and yep, yuhang took care of me.
I have the best bf... gee~