rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, January 10, 2008
-11:22 AM
Today wasnt the most excellent day, cause i actually wanted to take mc, ystd wasnt feeling well.
however, as my sup took leave today, i didnt want to throw another colleague alone.
Hence i am here.
lately have been crazy over this show...
i think the director is really interesting, using the same cast and identical story plot as devil beside me.
Actually i think this show is nicer. thought the plot is so typical, a poor girl liking rich guy and stuff... i think the concern given by er shao is so sweet. hee... I haven finish the show. but so far this show is one of the best taiwan show=) the acting cool of the taiwan idol is still there but i think kinda minimise in this show... not like the cutting hair on, magician hair stylist or what... that one is really very kuo zhang...
Yep, I am free now actually, I am actually looking forward to this sat, with my first xiao zhu going yu place for potluck. My leaders are yu and ruijun. This time round i got lots of ppl which i am first time grouping with... so fun. Hope we will be really a group of caring and sharing.
I just told yu that i think fairy tales are nice, the sad thing is that it dun happen in real life... and he gave me a typical answer:
fairy tales are created by man, when fairy tales happen in real life, it is when 2 ppl get together and love each other forever.
But i believe miracle happens when one is serving God. hee... miracles that when we ponder abt it, u know it is not by yourself but by divine intervention.