rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
-1:36 PM
I haven taken a day leave on friday=) going sentosa picnic with yu... haha...
Am thinking how should i properly organise my leave.
I wanna go taiwan with en also...
also feel like going bangkok, though it sounded dangerous.
This year i won't have so many off days as last yr le...
simply just hope that the stock market incident wont affect my bonus.
Hee, i have book 2 passes to go to jurong bird park on my birthday too...
2 passes mean 8 ppl.
didnt know will have so many ppl wanna go there with me not. hee
actually not neccessay bird park but since my company provide the pass...
Have been to the zoo. last year.
sentosa this fri
hmm... left science park passes i haven apply for b4...
ystd i went to yu place to eat.
we dao bao lots of pasam malam stuff and chilli crab. 2 for $18, @ teck whye there buy one.
not very nice.
i still prefer his mom cooking...
there was this aunty who sell drinks there. oh man, the display stated that the orange juice that we bought was $2.30 lor, then when we go to her there, she say she sell many times already, it is $2.60.
I was like -.- angry***** what kind of customer service is this.
picnic this sat as well, at botanic garden.
another place i haven been to so long.
looking forward.
Yep... not forgetting shuqing nicey salad... i got the receipy from her... bet i wun do as nice...