rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
-11:36 PM
Due to a dear sis who told me that she will browse thru all the blogs before she start work, i decide to make her day by posting something on my blog today. Out of gratitude of the lovely ride home and wonderful gossip plus chitchat.

Hee~
First, wanna share my
wonderful birthday i had with a few of my bro and sis. though not a lot of ppl but sweet and nice=) This is the watch my mom and bro got for me... i simply love it.

And here is Yuhang with the lories. If u read my previous post, u will get the whole story. hee

And here is Yuhang playing with the birdie... This bird is hungry... almost bit off Michel's hand
This is mike @ the lories bridge
Dun need to say much bah, this is my cute dear dear in the elephant cap...

And me in the elephant cap:

More Pictures with Jieying but i think i shall let Michel take his time to arrange them. hee... considerate k.
Haha~ and last last sun~ CJ7: Cool rite... so many tickets
My 2 Zhu Zhangs:

As for V- Day i didnt celebrate it actually... both me and Yu was sick, but he popped out at my door surpising me with this... so sweet and cute=D

Coming back to today. I just had BBQ @ Kaien's place.
There are a lot of YF who atended eh... I dun remember got who le. But i like today=)Though i just popped 2 panadol in case i get sick. haha
These are the bros that i mms to mike to let him know that we are saying hi to him and yu who are at Hainan Island. hee...

And these are the sisters who prepared some of the food. These are evident:
But of course not forgetting Samantha and Kaien who prepared everything and Huilin & Michael the cheeze prawn and chicken wings. Thanks Babesssss!!!

Haha... And here is me with the supervisor of them, she is also the food tester and the treasurer for the day. haha... i was still begging her to reduce the 10 bucks to 8 so that i will have enough money to take a cab home. but luckily, the food was enough, so automatically reduce to 8 bucks... haha... love ya!!! oh ya, anyway i didnt take a cab back...
The cookers at work

Me Ke Chuaning with Ying and Becca:
Three of us are the sort of pioneer in full time working lifestyle in YF bah... correct?
Well, the moment we get together, endless topics to talk abt. Haha, Though much is abt being married. hahah ops!!! Girls topic k.
JieYing is super shiok lor, she simply wear how she wear to yf to work.

Not a v good camera i must admit, but we still look good eh.. ops=p
Among all, must thank Kaien for the house. THANKS!!! though she got lots of stuff not yet complete yet, her sch stuff, but still she volunteer her house. Jiayoh girl... Sorry for the mess and the loud noises we made.
Ok, It's 12.26pm now... this is like one of the latest time i sleep nowaday. haha, 1Tim2, here i come...