rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
-10:56 AM
Kaien is 23 Yrs & 2 days old now.
haha~ celebrated her birthday at wisma ichiban boshi.
Not bad the food. Super full.
Had a little cake for her before that.
At the corner coffee shop down tradehub.
Also celebrated Ellery, Huijun, & Jansen Birthday.
birthday week.
Ystd i went down to the dentist again.
Dr Goh says that i will have to had another minor surgery becuase the metals plated inside my jaws are quite on the surface and it is cause infection.
Maybe need to wait for 4 to 7 months like that, for everything to fully grown back.
Operation makes me fear eh.
Though it is very fast. Once u close your eyes after the GA and open again, everything is done.
But i hate the anxiety, though i quite like the holidays i get at the recovery process.
hee~ anyway, lets see how.
I have finally finished Romantic princess by the way...
Think Huan huan Ai is nicer.
This shows is quite a little weird here and there.
But quite funny lah.
They kiss again 2: 7 more episode to go.
Ying Ye 3+1: 11 more episode to go=)