rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Sunday, March 23, 2008
-9:19 PM
Today is Easter Sunday.
Once again reminded that God, being a man died for us.
Ystd YF program was kinda for outreach but however, the video though watched a lot of times,
once again remind me that the one suffering is God.... He is God...
He didnt need to go thru all the suffering for a batch of non-deserving ppl.
Especially me.
But how could i live without his grace?
How can my life be filled without his death.
I am evil. I am sinful.
But He is not. And He chose to die...
Today ordered some 1 yr QT material with jieying & rebecca also have.
though it seems quite simple. but really hope we can have a balanced everyday time with God.
Kinda emo today... maybe pmsing... should be coming these few days.
Just watched a show Ying told me is the scariest show she watched in her 22 yrs...
'The Blair Witch Project'
This show is really shaky, is in a documentary form.
I scare after hearing her say that the show is v scary.
So i played High Street 5 as i watched.
then the first part abt the girl getting her 2 friends to shoot this documentary and asking ppl ard whether they have heard abt it or not.
Yuhang pratically falls asleep.
Then after they in the forest and they got lost. The actors emo and stuff are very good. but they keep scolding the "f" word.... so irritating... hahaha
Then show how in some sense they are like being played by the blair witch which never ever appear. Then they walked the same place and one of the crew members disappear.
The show is like nothing scary, just the trill of it like somehow we are in the show, because the camera is not like those stable stable kind, really looks like those unpro camera man. hahaha
Okok... Anyway, this week my target is to finish the tong xun lu & also settle the China EO stuff=)
Will play a well hs5 before i sleep today=)