rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, March 31, 2008
-10:02 AM

48 Days more to Taiwan
13 Days more to CEO
12 Days more to BS with Esther
Feels like there are a lot to be done.
1) PPT for Skit & Praise & Worship for CEO (12/4 due)
2) Skit rehearsal for CEO (5/4)
3) Exam Prayer List (Best by 12/4)
4) Consolidation of Previous BS (Not yet started)
5) BS on Jonah with Esther (meeting Esther later)
6) YF Blog refurnished (If there is time)
7) Tong Xun Lu (Thank God I finally Settled it)
Seems like i have missed out sth.
Don't remember.
Anyway... The pass weekend is so drama...
But it sort of awaken me from my sleep a bit.
haha~
YF outing wasnt quite of an outing due to the rain and the scatteredness...
Was standing at west coast park mac and deciding where we go for a long time
Then in the end, Me Yu rJun Justing went to Jurong wanting to watch a show.
We couldnt decide on a film then so we go to KFC & the que is like so long...
Then we to west mall and see if there is August Rush as Justinng, Michael & huilin mentioned that it was v good.
When we reach west mall, again no August Rush.
And after much persuation, i decided that i shld just go with the crowd and watch Vantage Point which after all is not a bad show though it is kinda illogical.
Nice show i would say.
And we ate KFC after all. before the show.
Sunday, congrats to the san fu for completing their course.
I took Huilin & Eunice for the Oral Examination.
Jiayoh wo... this is only the start
Then after that I went home to find yu sitting at my void deck studying as he came from sch.
We chat a while then Justinng come and dl the hs5 setup thingy.
YEAH~ One more person join in... haha...
Come more more... then we can all form a yf guild... haha... to evangelist also can... =p
Then after Justinng left, Mike came and we play ard for a while.
Then it was night time...
haha... Shin, Stitch & Prautes!!!...