rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, March 06, 2008
-10:35 AM
I have just finished my QT on 1 Tim 4 and also the memorising verse till B4.
Hee... Ystd slept late after watching Romantic Princess.
This show is really v fairy tale. v girly. That's why i never ask yuhang to watch.
Hmm... I remember that on sun, when i went to Rev Tong Bible Study, he talked about Joseph.
I used to hear a charismatic speaker sharing about Joseph too. The speaker says that Joseph is such a fortunate person and that it doesnt mean that CT cannot be rich, because Joseph is one good eg. Something that area one.
Then Rev tong brought it out in a very different manner. He says that Joseph is one of the no mistakes written abt him person in the Bible. He was a righteous young man that should serve as example for all. Reason being, when he was being tempted by his master wife, he could actually just be with her, because the master give everything in the household for him to be in charge.
But he didnt, because he knew the master give him everything but not his wife. So he rejected.
If he agree, the wife might even boast abt him in front of her husband and more honour and cash might be given to him.
After that he was being sent to jail. Although it was like suffering and such, but then a simple phrase shows the wonderful relationship of him with God. "The Lord is with him"
Ususally in dark times, we will tend to drift away from God more. but Joseph simple shows that when we are in suffering, all the more we should stick close to God.
Then Rev Tong says why does it show that the evil will become rich and the good become poor and such... but i cannot remember clearly what he says.
Anyway, i thought i benefitted quite a lot from this. That day i was really tired also, but still his teaching is kinda interesting to keep me awake.
Yep... tml i just have to go thru b4 and 6 and i will be in line with yf com i think. hee...