rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
-9:57 AM

I watched this show with
yuhang ystd. Expected to see more of
Vanness Wu but in this end he came out for 5
mins then no more. Maggie Q a woman fighting
Zhao Yun-.- Like as if she will survive. She is supposed to be the granddaughter of
Cao Cao. So
humilating. like as if that time a girl could lead the army that era where all the guys are
MCP....
Ok, anyway, been troubled over certain issue till now...
There was this sales rep who go
abt like asking girls out and stuff. he is those who used this kinda words as greetings.
Then
ystd he came to my desk to pass me a cheque then touch my hand ask me to go home with him, in a jokingly manner
lah. i a bit stunt so never reply him anything.
Then he talks about other things already.
I told
yuhang that and he was angry... angry that why this guy like that one.
At first i was still unwilling to tell him how he looks like and such cause like i think that guy really meant it for a joke.
Then in the end, make our ride to
westmall v unpleasant. cause he even more angry. then he angry i also angry.
But I
couldnt let anger hold for long between us. Not a minute we will be comfortable with that.
So i just talked to him abt it.
But
yu still wanna see who this bugger is.
I just ask my supervisor and she told me that this guy is always like that one.
he always fool around. BTW, he is 50 + married with a daughter. It's not that he is flirting or such but he is like joking
ard kind. Think one of my colleague might be interested in him cause she always help him do things.
Anyway, whatever little things that come into the way of my relationship with hang is
despicable. However everything will make us closer to each other. =)