rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, April 14, 2008
-9:45 AM
33 more days to Taiwan.
Relax, looking at other cultures, eat, shop... wowwww.
But for yuhang, that should be a stressful period bah.
He has exam the following week.
Anyway, this weekend is so packed and i am so tired now.
I enjoy it very much=)
Jonah BS & CEO....
The Bible Study on Jonah was not bad for me to say, hee, cause me and esther manage to get the message across.
Just hope that yf will be able to received it and that we will always remember that it is abt God and not abt us.
A good reminder from a miracle happen in the old testimony=)
CEO.
What more can i say, I was kinda nervous becuase of the lack of preparation and the dry ice effects which we never try before.
Though in the end the dry ice manage to make the stage puffy and filled with smoke. But it didnt last for long.
When Justin came to the stage, it stopped. leaving there 3 empty bowls. haha... ops. i should have run faster. then it might last longer. haha.... cause i was suppose to signale them to open the lights.
And there was the sharing session. was sharing with this bro together with yuhang. Well, it went thru smoothly and the person believed. Praise God, but heard from his bunk mate he has met up with sth / what... dun really know cause he say he will share it to me next time. this kinda bothers me a little.
And when i went home, i learnt abt the person that we had shared to at the last CEO faced some probs, it added to the dishearten a bit.
But all in all i know that God is soveriegn and he is in control of all situation. may this 2 bros in Christ really grow in the knowledge and faith of God.