rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
-5:16 PM
Yesterday is my 2nd Year Anniversary with Yuhang
Schedule:
8:45am: weather too hot, cant sleep anymore (thinking should i slack at home or surprise my dear dear with breakfast)
9:10 am: finish bathing and dolling up... the white calculator jump down from the building t-shirt is stained=/
9.30am: went to market to buy carrot cake, soya bean milk & minced meat noodle.
10: 15am: reach dear house: ting dong ting dong!!! he just woke up.
10: 20am: eat the following:

10:45am: finish the show : they kiss again 2, last episode

1pm: headed down to down town east: Escape theme park.... found it closed... only open on sat sun & public holidays =X
3pm: walking around pasir ris park, thinking to cycle or to go airort eat popeye.
5pm: ended at tampinese mall, walking around see if there is any nice shows. bought our 2nd puzzle.
6pm: went to mushroom pot at orchard point to have a steamboat dinner after much thinking.
It's all mushroom mushroom, of course got others!!! nicey!!
Thank God for the 2 years that have past cause i simply living in a happy ever fairy tale with my prince Mr Chua Yu Hang!!!May rest of the years to come be filled God's purpose in our relationship...
Best Boyfriend, Best Soul Mate, Best friend, Best husband to be~
____________________________________________________________________
Some others pictures i uploaded from my phone:
this is my pillow @ work...
JianRong & Meiying Wedd


