rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, May 02, 2008
-8:49 AM
16 Days to Taiwan...
I am wearing the long version of what kaien is wearing. haha
Rebecca cut her hair... from long, perm, staight, short, perm, now straight again...
All these happen during last sat praise & worship. beisde that it is kinda long, it was quite sweet to see ppl singing songs for each other to praise God.
Ystd was labour Day... holiday... but i simply stay at home the whole day. watching show.
The shows that i have watched this year:
- Hana Yori Dango (Jap): the F4 is dif more cool and style then the taiwan ones
- Hana Yori Dango 2 (Jap): short and sweet
- Why Why Love: romatic, love the main cast, they are good, Yang cheng lin & Mike He, last few episode is watched with tears. The story line is quite good i think though a bit typical.
- Romantic Princess: This show is sweet and nice, just not very logical. beside that, i like angela acting in this show.
- Bull Fighting: erm, quite sweet and nice but i think hebe can improved her acting skills. At first i watched the first episode, cannot make it, it is like so act cool but after i watched the 3rd and 4th episode on scv, i decide to complete the show.
- Ying Ye 3+1: Funny; not logical, but in some sense, good for entertainment
- Hana Kimi (Jap): stupid, but funny, ending better then the taiwan version.
- Hana Kimi (Taiwan): funny nice, but stupid ending, the character are protrayed differently as well, i like wu zun as sano (quan) better cause he brought out more emmo.
- They Kiss Again 2: best show among the rest. Showing the couple married life, of how Zhi Shu slowing showing his love for Xiang Qing in a way he deem best. i like lin yi chen here cause she got the blur blur style but i thought that style suite her cute face totally.
Shows that i have started but cannot finish
- Love Contract: i watched it because of the actor and actress but sadly. This show is simply too boring, too draggy, I dun like Lin Yi Chen in tom boyish style. Think in this show she is too common and lost her X-factor. As for Mike He, this show is one of the show i seen him wear so normal. But the reason i wanna watch this show is because they used to be real couple eh...But... I wont finish it. too boring.
Shows that i am still watching
- It fated to love you: Well, this show started with a plain plain girl getting pregnant accidently with the wrong guy. i didnt like she being too plain and the guy is like so dumb to be a ceo of the company. he dun have EQ one lor. But still kinda cute lar. the show.
- Tokyo Juliet: Hmm... i can predict what will happen in the show. a little slow. same, i watched it because i wanna see lin yi chen in other character, still lost to It started with a kiss. this show shows that she is overtaken by revenge to be a top fashion designer only to fall in love with the enemy son. (wu zun) i might finish it if i am really free.