rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, May 05, 2008
-1:48 PM
It 13 days more to Taiwan...
Later I am going to meet the rest to discuss about our taiwan trip.
Yeah!!! seems like so fun, everybody got places they wanna go.
I also didnt have much aim this time round,
Simply wanna enjoy myself and have fun.
it is trip of the year after all...
For the shows part, i really couldnt find other nicey show already.
I decided to put toyko juliet under the category of shows that started but cannot finish.
Draggy, the girl character doesn really suit her face.
Plot not very romantic... don't have those like huan huan ai and bull fighting romance... which i like... hahaha
ok, new show , the X-family... but i will take my time to watch it, maybe one day once or twice, cause this show is those stupid funny kind... hee
This show is like the chinese version and poorer quality of power ranger. hahah
but quite nice lah... but because of the 55 episode, i will take my time....
meanwhile i stopped at the 4th episode. Wanna complete the first season KO one before i continue.
But no worries, mr chua, i will take my time k... wont rush and neglect you... hahaha
Hee=)