rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, June 02, 2008
-9:17 AM
Started on 2 show recently.
Rolling Love & Frog turn to Price.
the later is super long time ago show.
KO one and X-family i have finish it. hee~ stupid shows but entertaining
Actually i really think there should be another hobby for me
Watching show at this rate i think is rather scary.
I dint really like my life to be like that also.
But since i started, i will want to end it. want to finish it
perhaps i should really quit watching show.
Should think what other things i should do
So i wouldnt felt the no purpose in life.
I know that God placed in our life a purpose especially in the end times liek this.
I know that doing his stuff i will felt used, felt there is more to life.
But to take that step into doing it is kinda hard too.
Anyway, the taipei pictures can only be uploaded at my house,
hee... got the pictures, lessor than what i took in nnhk.
but is a different memory.
Today i am really tired. slept in my dad's car all the way.
not enough sleep due to that stupid reason.
arhhh...
tml yuhang is having exam so he never really stop me from watching shows.
but i really hope that we will have something meaningful that we can do together.
haha... ie ver thought of doing sports, but the thing is after work,
i am like so tired already, not to say sport.
got a super ex glasses. emperio armani, lenses is seiko : $240, frame; $170
haha... everybody is saying it is very expensive.
I totally agree.. and now i am broke. =(
.....................................................